John Abernethy speaks to David Walker on the progress of his calls from his December Letter to Investors, ‘Market Outlook & Opportunities for 2016’ . Topics covered include:
- The recent $A rally and its implications for Australia’s economy;
- What the federal election means for investors;
- Bank capital and dividends;
- Calls for a housing price crash;
- Retailers’ vulnerability to a lower $A;
- Whether support for the ASX lies above or below 5,000; and
- What could be the X-factor that throws markets in an entirely new direction?
Read John’s Letter to Investors: Market Outlook and Opportunities for 2016, December 2015.