Clime Smaller Companies
Clime Smaller Companies Fund
The Clime Smaller Companies Fund is a concentrated portfolio of high-quality businesses that are outside the ASX200 at the time of initial investment.
The Fund invests in niche leaders that have good economics, strong balance sheets, and significant growth prospects. It is designed to take advantage of the structurally inefficient market segment of small capitalisation stocks.
Its objective is to outperform a blended benchmark comprising 50% of the Small Ordinaries Accumulation Index and 50% of the Emerging Companies Accumulation Index.
The Clime Smaller Companies Fund has a quality focus with a strong valuation discipline.
Fund holdings are characterised by:
- A competitive advantage, leadership within a specific niche and a sound track record
- Financial strength, high levels of profitability and margin
- Low financial leverage
- Capital efficient growth and cash generation
- Highly capable management team aligned with creating shareholder value
- Companies that can deliver genuine sustainable long-term growth
- Investments that can be purchased at appropriate prices
Our approach to portfolio management ensures investments are appropriately weighted according to their level of risk and reward. Position sizing reflects not only our assessment of valuation and quality, but also the degree of strategy execution.
|1 MONTH||3 MONTHS||6 MONTHS||1 YEAR||3 YEARS||INCEPTION|
|March||September||September Quarterly Update|
|June||December||December Quarterly Update|