Clime Australian Value
The objective of the Fund is to provide consistent capital growth and a growing level of income over the medium term (3 – 5 years) by investing in securities listed on the Australian Securities Exchange.
Clime seeks to identify high quality securities issued by businesses which contain most if not all of the following characteristics:
- A competitive advantage, leadership within a specific niche and a sound track record
- Financial strength, high levels of profitability and margin
- Low financial leverage
- Relatively low capital requirements allowing a business to generate cash while growing
- Highly capable management team aligned with creating shareholder value
- Companies that can deliver genuine sustainable long-term growth
- Investments that can be purchased at appropriate prices
|1 MONTH||3 MONTHS||1 YEAR||3 YEARS||5 YEARS||INCEPTION|
|Clime Australian Value Fund (Retail)||5.2%||8.8%||1.9%||8.6%||6.1%||6.6%|
|Clime Australian Value Fund (Wholesale)||5.2%||8.9%||2.1%||8.8%||6.3%||5.2%|
With expertise in investment management, Adrian is focused on the delivery of strong risk-adjusted returns for clients. He joined Clime Investment Management in 2007 and is now responsible for the management and overall performance of Clime’s investment strategies, representing gross funds under management in excess of $1 billion.
Adrian’s role includes the identification and evaluation of investment opportunities across a broad range of sectors and market cap segments. His prior investment management roles at Clime have included Analyst, Senior Analyst and Portfolio Manager – Smaller Companies. He was the Founding Portfolio Manager of the Clime Smaller Companies Fund, having seeded the fund and overseen its growth and significant success since inception. Adrian also developed and implemented the Clime Quality Score, a quantitative filter used to rank All Ords constituents.
Formal qualifications include a Bachelor of Science from the University of Wollongong, a Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance from Kaplan Professional and a Graduate Certificate of Sports Management from the University of Canberra.
Adrian retains a healthy passion for sport, having previously played cricket in England and locally for Illawarra (Captain), North Sydney (VC), Sutherland, NSW Country & Australian Country.
Ronni founded the business which became Clime Australian All Cap Equities Fund and was the CIO and owner of the business when it was purchased by Clime in July 2017. Ronni has 38 years’ experience in Portfolio Management, Stock Analysis, and asset management businesses including;
- 2003 – 2013 Chief Investment Officer, FSP Equities Management Limited, subsidiary of ANZ
- 2001 – 2003 Investment Director, PSG (Aust) Funds Management Limited, partnership with PSG Investment Group, South